Sunday, March 11, 2012

So much to do.. no time for a fracture

Please keep positive thoughts my way.  Calling ortho first thing in the morning to see what the frick is up with my foot.  Since I technically can't do anything worse than what I've done (no.... I didn't run) I was out in the front yard raking out the area we are clearing this spring.  Boot & all.  LOL.  Last year I said that I thought the neighbors thought Hubby was a shithead because I was outside 9 months pregnant doing yard work... if they would have saw me today.. LOL.  Funny.  I just can't get this "relax" thing into my head.  I know.. I know... I may have no choice... but I can't sit around until I KNOW its broke.  I just mentally can't.  Criticize all you want... but I should have an answer soon and I will be a compliant patient. I promise.

Today was 70 degrees.  Hubby got home from work at 6 and we grilled out.  YUM.  D2 ate avocado for the first time and LOVED it... then again, she loves everything we put in front of her (EXCEPT BABY FOOD!)  She whines when we give it to her.... seems as if my baby loves texture!  LOVE HER!!!

PS.... if you like reading my blog please "follow me".... I'd love to know how many people are actually reading!!

-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment