Tuesday, December 4, 2012

30 Day Shred & Natropathy

So I did what I blogged about and restarted Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  Today was day 7.  I missed one day because of my crazy schedule but overall I feel that I am doing well.  I've been a bit freaked because I actually GAINED 3 pounds.  I googled it and it seems as if I am retaining water due to my new workout regime.  I was CRAZY SORE for the 1st week so I know that I am doing something right.  Today was MUCH easier and I'm hardly sore.  Thinking that I will jump up to level 2 this week.  The first time I did this DVD I did each level for almost a month... so at least I feel progress much faster.  I can feel my arms and butt toning so that makes me feel better.  It is funny that I think that I am "somewhat in shape" yet doing this has made me feel 70 years old!

I took before pics when I started this journey and I am hoping to post them soon... once I hit my goal.  I just took a peek at them and feel VERY proud.  Not quite proud enough to post.... but proud to say the least.  I know that I am close and can't wait to get there.

The most recent part of this trip into health was visiting a Naturopathic Doctor.  A close friend told me about it and my curiosity was piqued.  I went for several reasons.  I wanted to see what was done, how I felt and more so to know if there were any recommendations.  I feel the best I have felt in my life and I would like to keep it that way.

This visit was like no other.  It was very eye opening and educational.  I like to think that I am a pretty smart cookie, and a damn good nurse to boot.  I was even prepared by my friend yet I was blown away.  I felt energized yet relaxed after my visit.  I got fabulous information that I plan to incorporate into my everyday routine.  I will be back.   I won't go into any detail because some would think it was different and unmusical but I highly suggest it if you have an open mind and want to give it a try.

Okay... gonna go to bed and get that MUCH needed rest!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment