Sunday, July 29, 2012

Juice Fast & More Jogging

Today starts my 10 day juice fast.  I will be taking a day off when Hubby and I see Coldplay on Wednesday but other than that I am all in.  I have been doing breakfast & lunch for the last 2 weeks with a normal dinner.  I figured that I would ease into it.  Today was rough.  Last night Hubby and I went out for drinks after the kids went to bed and this morning I was regretting it.  I felt horrible.  I only had 3 beers but this morning it felt like I had 12.  I went for a 2.5 mile jog to get over it.  I saw TONS of bicyclists and one of them had stopped to look at a map so I got to ask what the event was.  They were doing a 100 mile ride.  AWESOME.

After my run I mowed the lawn and weed wacked.  It was such an awesome day outside I decided to lay on the front porch couch... 45 mins later I woke up!

Dad was hungry for a pizza so they ordered.  I figured that if I could withstand the BLT's hubby made for lunch.. I could do anything.  Grrrr..  the pizza looked and smelled AMAZING.  Guess I will be meal planning for day 11!!!  9 more days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment