Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Digging & Size 8

So the lake/pond digging has begun.  This has been a long time coming and its almost weird that its finally happening.  We have plotted out where it would be, we have diagramed it on a plat map... but to see the actual dig is amazing.  As of this evening there are 5 pieces of LARGE equipment in our yard as well as TONS of dirt.  This is only the beginning.  Half of me is scared shitless about our decision and half of me is COMPLETELY stoked.  I guess the end of this week we will know what the thing will look like.  So far... we have something that is starting to resemble a hole.





Last week I went back to Talbots outlet for a few things and I can now say that I have left double digit jeans.  I am now an 8.  This is VERY hard for me to believe.  I see myself in the mirror as the same person a year ago.  Yes, I can easily recognize when clothes are too big and that smaller clothes fit better but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it.  I have about 6 pounds to lose to finally hit my goal.  Hard to believe that I am almost there.  Here's a recent pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment